Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- category: Komfortelektronik
With this remote control electronics you can remotely operate your hydraulic joystick control unit (forward/backward) from outside. The application is e.g. front linkage (Degenhart, Sauter, Stemplinger, Zuidberg, Laforge) or hydraulic top link in front and rear attachment.
The electronics are simply plugged in with prefabricated cable harnesses and are thus installed very quickly. The lifting and lowering speeds can be set separately with potentiometers via the tractor display. No cables have to be disconnected or tapped.
The installation is done via compact plugs and is very easy to do!
The installation of the electronics takes approx. 1.5 - 2.0 hours.
Not listed tractor types can be found in the category Hydraulics Remote Control CAN.
Your advantages at a glance:
- No more annoying climbing up and down when hitching up implements.
- Lifting and lowering speed can be adjusted separately
- Adjustment via the tractor display
- Fast, cost-effective installation
- First-class support directly from the manufacturer
|Compatible with agricultural machine:||Claas, John Deere|