Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- category: comfort electronics
Remote control of armrest functions for John Deere.
Armrest Remote Control CAN installation kit with 8 channels. One channel is always needed for the enable/disable function. The Armrest Remote Control CAN is a new remote control option for the tractor's armrest functions. The remote control can be done via a cable or radio interface.
Do you want to operate functions of your machine from outside to increase the effectiveness of your machine?
Examples of use:
- A grain auger is operated on the tractor and this is to be operated by the feeder vehicles by radio remote control without changing.
- Employees are on an attachment and tractor functions are to be controlled by the attachment.
- Vegetable cultivation equipment
- Slurry technology
- Fertilizer and grain augers on trailers
The following functions can be operated:
- Rear PTO: Switching the rear PTO on and off. The driver recognition is not overridden. This is done via a key.
- Hand throttle: The hand throttle can be reduced and increased or set to idle and increased with two keys.
- AutoTrac activation: The AutoTrac system of the tractor can be activated with one key.
- AutoPowr driving speed: With two keys the driving speed of AutoPowr driving lever can be changed. The scroll wheel is operated here.
- AutoPowr reversing lever: With an additional module, the tractor can be driven forward / backward or stopped.
- Rear hydraulics: The rear hydraulics valves can be controlled with two buttons per valve. The oil quantity is set here via the machine screen (CommandCenter). Which hydraulic valve is addressed can be set by teach-in function or by configuration software. In the case of continuous oil, a ramp function can be activated for a smooth start-up of the oil drive.
|Compatible with agricultural machine:||John Deere|