What are Reman Parts?
Reman parts (remanufacturing) are components that are reconditioned and brought up to the quality standard of a new device. Each of our Reman parts sold meets the same technical requirements as new parts.
The electronics are carefully remanufactured by Ilgenfritz Mechatronics and offered for sale ready for installation. The reman parts are as efficient as new parts. However, a reman part costs a lot less than a brand new part.
We remanufacture displays, monitors, electronic control units and sensors and offer them to you immediately available for a favourable price.
Simply send us your defective electronics and we will exchange them with one of our Reman electronics. Reman electronics are available immediately, saving you repair time and eliminating downtime.
We offer Reman terminals, control units, joysticks and instrument panels from various brands.
Check out our John Deere reman parts here.
The advantages of our remanufactured electronics:
- Less expensive than buying new
- Time saving
- 1 year warranty
- Reconditioned according to manufacturer standards
- Protects the environment
And it's so easy:
- Find the right reman part in the online store and pay attention to your manufacturer number
- After purchasing the reman part, send us your old part within 14 days
- We will send you the reman part immediately
- You can continue working with it as soon as it arrives
Discover now spare parts for John Deere, Fendt, Amazone, Deutz, Massey Ferguson, and other brands.