Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- scope of delivery: Module, accessories, manual
- category: comfort electronics
This module reduces the maximum design speed from e.g. 50 km/h to 40 km/h. The speed module can be installed by a specialist workshop and registered by an individual acceptance by the TÜV. The speed module accesses the "Wanted Speed Sensor" and the CAN BUS and reduces the set speed to 43km/h. The module can be removed at any time.
The module can be removed at any time so that the original configuration of the machine can be restored. The removal is again subject to registration!
Please contact us if it is a re-tire!
Your advantages at a glance:
- You drive 40km/h in a fuel-saving speed range
- You save the annual TÜV costs and the half-yearly special brake inspection
- No exchange of the tractor control unit necessary
- Quick, inexpensive installation
- The tractor may be driven by young people between 16 and 18 years of age
- First class support directly from the manufacturer
Order the right accessories for your John Deere in the online store now and make your daily work easier.
|Compatible with agricultural machine:||John Deere|
|Features:||Cruise Control, Reduce operating costs|