Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- category: comfort electronics
With this remote control electronics you can remotely operate your hydraulic control units of the fingertip buttons from the outside. The use is e.g. front linkage (Degenhart, Sauter, Stemplinger, Zuidberg, Laforge) or hydraulic top link in front and rear attachment.
The electronics are simply plugged in with prefabricated cable harnesses and are thus installed very quickly.
The lifting and lowering speeds can be set separately with potentiometers via the tractor display. No cables have to be disconnected or tapped. The installation is done via compact plugs and is very easy to do!
Not listed tractor types can be found in the category Hydraulics Remote Control CAN.
The installation of the electronics takes about 1.5 - 2.0 hours.
Your advantages at a glance:
- No more annoying climbing up and down when hitching up implements.
- Lifting and lowering speed can be adjusted separately
- Adjustment via the tractor display
- Fast, cost-effective installation
- First-class support directly from the manufacturer
Order the hydraulic remote controls for your agricultural machinery in the online store now and make your work easier.
|Compatible with agricultural machine:||Claas, John Deere|