Company vacations from 23.12.2023 to 07.01.2024, the last delivery will be on 23.12.2023.
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- scope of delivery: Module, accessories, manual
- category: Komfortelektronik
With this electronics you can switch off the TLS suspension of your John Deere via CommandCenter or adjust the level freely up to a speed of 20km/h. This module offers you more working comfort e.g. for front loader, front mower, ploughing or winter service work. Mowers with outriggers can be stabilized in this way! This module offers you more working comfort e.g. for front loader, front mower, plough or winter service work.
The switch-off is in manual mode and is active up to 20km/h as standard.
The installation is completely plug-in mounting. An unpinning tool is required.
Who does not know this when working with the front loader? You want to stack pallets or do an even earth removal, but the suspension does not allow you to do the work quickly, you have to have patience. With these electronics you always have the optimum suspension hardness for your work.
Your advantages at a glance:
- No need to change the tractor software
- Ideal for front loader, mowing, ploughing or winter service work
- Increasing the comfort of work
- Fast, cost-effective installation
- First-class support directly from the manufacturer
- Illustrated installation instructions
|Compatible with agricultural machine:||John Deere|
|Features:||Switching the suspension off & on|
* from €110.00 / hour, plus VAT & shipping costs